Anyone inspired to augment his or her own Minecraft experience with a zombie apocalypse as a survivalist will have more than enough to play around with after installing this particular collection of mods.The zombies modpack for minecraft offers an impressive collection of various mods to enhance your gameplay. These mods include: Classic Building.
Gives you access to any material block you would like, as well as easily destroys any block (including Bedrock).
In addition to the mods already mentioned, the mod pack includes several mods which function in both single player and multiplayer gameplay modes.
- Cheat. See through walls, single player invulnerability, see ores through blocks, and see monster health (single player only).
- Cloud Control. Adjusts height and presence of cloud cover.
- Compass. Gives a second spawn point for the compass to point to.
- World Information. Reveals (and can adjust) in-game time; coordinates along x, y, and z; and the current biome.
- Path Tracker. Avoids getting lost.
- Sun Control. Change/stop time.
- Critter Spawn Highlighter. Indicates where insufficient light exists to prevent monster spawning.
- Wield Key. Pressing the R key allows you to switch from wielding a bow to wielding a sword. Pressing it a second time will swap your weapon back to what you were initially carrying.
Given all the wonderful toys that this pack gives, and despite the lack of any new recipes being pre-installed, it’s simply unthinkable not to install this mod pack.