Too Many Items INVedit for Minecraft 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 & 1.6.2
How to download & install:
- Go to Start Menu
- Click on run
- Type in “%appdata%” (without quotes)
- Find a folder named “/.minecraft/” go inside and find a /bin/ folder.
- Delete the /bin/ folder.
- Open up minecraft and log in. This will re-instate your /bin/ and is called “cleaning your folder.”
- Inside the new bin folder you should find minecraft.jar
- Right-click on it and choose open with WinRAR/7Zip
- Drag the files into minecraft.jar.
- Delete a folder called “META-INF”
- Congratulations, you’ve installed Too Many Items!