The RC Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 / 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 & 1.5.2
The RC Mod for Minecraft allows players to control mini-RC cars, airplanes, boats, submarines and helicopters. The RC vehicles have various controls and can perform different maneuvers including other abilities. Playing with the RC Mod enabled only allows players to take control of various RC vehicles; the player may not interact with other characters, gather resources or cast spells as normal. However, the RC Mod for Minecraft makes for a fun mod that may bring back fond memories to those who played with RC vehicles as a child.
Information about the RC Mod
The various vehicles available are a 4-channel RC Car and RC Boat and an 8-channel RC Helicopter, RC Airplane and RC Submarine. Different maneuvers can be performed depending on the type of vehicle being operated. For example, when one is operating the RC Submarine, they may dive and surface the vehicle alongside standard directional maneuvers. A bonus ability that the submarine also has is the option to fire missiles underwater. The RC Car, RC Airplane, RC Boat and RC Helicopter have mostly standard directional maneuvers including moving left to right and up and down.
However, the RC Car may also perform a jump and the RC Helicopter and RC Airplane may perform barrel rolls whilst airborne. The player should understand that if their RC vehicle exceeds 200 meters, it will disappear so it should be kept within range. Lastly, if the player desires, they may change the camera view to Chase Cam mode for an angle that follows behind the RC vehicle.
Features of the RC Mod
- Ability to fly RC Helicopter complete with lift & barrel rolls.
- RC Airplane complete with the ability to pitch, barrel roll and become grounded.
- RC Boat with standard controls.
- Ability to drive RC Car & perform jumps.
- RC Submarine complete with standard maneuvers & the ability to fire missiles.
How to download & install:
- Download the file from below.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Extract the zip file.
- Move the ”RCMod vX.X.zip” into the mods folder in .minecraft.
- Move the “resources” folder into the .minecraft folder.
- Delete META-INF.