The Necromancy Mod
The Necromancy Mod for Minecraft will allow players to assume the part of Dr. Frankenstein and sew together the corpses of enemies in harrowing new ways. The mod will give players a ton of different crafting recipes to help them on their journey to become a mad scientist. Those who download the necromancy mod will have several new templates. They’re easy to learn and all the same; just add a special ingredient based on the mob you want to make (e.g., string for spiders or rotten flesh for zombies). You’ll be able to make heads, torsos, legs, and arms. Mix and match body parts from different types of creatures for even more added fun.
How to download & install:
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Nagivate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire zip of The Necromany Mod inside
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play