Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Minecraft-Mods.org, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Minecraft-Mods.org has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Minecraft-Mods.org does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Minecraft-Mods.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which minecraft-mods.org links, and that link to minecraft-mods.org. Minecraft-Mods.org does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a website or webpage, Minecraft-Mods.org does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Minecraft-Mods.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-WordPress websites and webpages.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Minecraft-Mods.org to you any Minecraft-Mods.org or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Minecraft-Mods.org. Minecraft-Mods.org, minecraft-mods.org, the minecraft-mods.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with minecraft-mods.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Minecraft-Mods.org or Minecraft-Mods.org licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Minecraft-Mods.org or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Minecraft-Mods.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Minecraft-Mods.org may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Minecraft-Mods.org may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your minecraft-mods.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Minecraft-Mods.org and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Minecraft-Mods.org nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Minecraft-Mods.org, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Minecraft-Mods.org, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Minecraft-Mods.org and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Minecraft-Mods.org, or by the posting by Minecraft-Mods.org of a revised version.