Skyrim is one of the best games ever created and with the SkyrimCraft Mod MineCraft players can bring this feeling to Minecraft! You can craft, explore and many more things, that made Skyrim such a success. Skyrim, much like Minecraft, offers its players a huge world to explore. The Skyrimcraft Mod seeks to marry the two, granting players access to the foods, forging components, and dragon shouts that have made Skyrim popular.The Skyrimcraft Mod for Minecraft adds several crafting materials.
Much like in Skyrim, weapons require leather wraps to be crafted. You can also make daggers.
- Orichalcum For orcish gear.
- Corundum Combined with iron to make steel.
- Malachite Used for glass gear, the most powerful of the “light” armor materials.
- Moonstone Used in making elvish gear.
- Ebony Those familiar with Skyrim and the Elder Scrolls recognize that ebony is a metal that can be used to craft gear only inferior to daedric and dragonbone equivalents.
- Coal Used when forging the higher grades of materials into weapons and armor
- Daedra Heart Used in the construction of daedric gear. A full suit of daedric armor grants 7.5 armor.
- Skyforge Steel
- Dragonbones Only slightly less powerful than daedric counterparts.
- Dawnbreaker This artifact of a sword sets undead aflame.
- Notched Pickaxe This brings the Skyrim reference to Minecraft’s creator full circle.
- Skill Book Teaches key-bound dragon shouts.
- Food: Sweet rolls, apple cabbage stew, and ale are all possible.