SimpleCraft Texture Pack
How to install:
- Download SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Click start.
- Press Run.
- Put ” %appdata% ” into the space provided.
- Open .minecraft.
- Open texturepacks folder and then drag the file you just downloaded into it.
- Don’t Unzip!
- You can open the Texture packs folder by running Minecraft.
- Then press Mods and Texture Packs.
- After that press ” Open Texture Packs Folder “.
Download SimpleCraft Texture Pack for MineCraft :
- Viking Realistic Pack Texture Pack
- Clean Pack Texture Pack
- Stump Pack Texture Pack
- Ayji’s Pack Texture Pack
- Kiwi Pack Texture Pack