Simple Ores Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 / 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 & 1.5.2
How to download & install:
- Get a fresh install of Minecraft by choosing “Force Update” in the options section of the Minecraft Loader.
- Download and install the Recommended Universal version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download the latest version of Simple Ores Mod from the link below. You should have a SimpleOres ‘versionNumber’.zip file. Open it with WinRar or 7-Zip (or some equivalent), and extract the folder within to your desktop.
- Copy the “SimpleOres” folder (if you have a folder with a version number in its name, look inside for the “SimpleOres” folder) into the minecraft.jar or minecraft_server.jar, depending on what you are installing it for.
- If you are installing for the Client, delete the META-INF folder if you haven’t done so already. Do not delete it if you are installing for the server.
- If you have any other Forge mods, install them now.
- Finally, if you have any non-forge mods, install them last.