RudoPlays Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 / 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 & 1.5.2
How to download & install:
- Download GLSL Shaders modified by Karyonix and OptiFine HD
- Download RudoPlays Shaders Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Navigate to your minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF.
- Drag and drop the contents of the Forge folder into the jar and delete META-INF if your using Forge.
- Drag and drop the contents of the GLSL Shaders folder into the jar.
- Drag and drop the contents of the OptiFine folder into the jar.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- 10. Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- 1Drag the RudoPlays Shaders into the folder.
- 1Select RudoPlays Shaders and select “Done”.