RudoPlays Shaders Mod
Rudoplays Shaders Mod redefines how shadows and other graphical features work in Minecraft. It’s a mod that makes it possible to see more realistic and responsive shading, which in turn allows for the game of Minecraft to seem even more realistic despite the fact that it uses a voxel-based engine.
The most important feature of the Rudoplays Shaders Mod for Minecraft is that it’s compatible with the vanilla game or with some mods. This allows it to create more immersive environments that are perfect for survival mode games or for adventure-based map games. These realistic shaders make the flickering of torches, mob shadows and many other components of Minecraft seem more realistic.
How to download & install:
- Download GLSL Shaders modified by Karyonix and OptiFine HD
- Download RudoPlays Shaders Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Navigate to your minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF.
- Drag and drop the contents of the Forge folder into the jar and delete META-INF if your using Forge.
- Drag and drop the contents of the GLSL Shaders folder into the jar.
- Drag and drop the contents of the OptiFine folder into the jar.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- 10. Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- 1Drag the RudoPlays Shaders into the folder.
- 1Select RudoPlays Shaders and select “Done”.