Rpg Inventory Mod
The basic equipment options for your Minecraft avatar can be pretty boring to some people. This particular mod gives you six additional body slots for new equipment types, as well as a variety of new items to fill those slots, and a set of special RPG class-inspired skills.
Capes and Rings, Metal Magic Things
The rpg inventory mod for minecraft modifies your inventory to give you additional equipment slots. These slots, as well as the various new toys for them, are covered in detail below.
- Cape The mod comes with a crafting recipe for a basic Cape (2 String + 4 Wool) as well as giving access to an Invisibility Cloak in Creative mode.
- Necklace/Rings You gain a necklace body slot and two ring body slots. This gives you the potential to equip several new types of magical items, all of which give passive benefits.
- Shield This mod comes with a trio of shields, the Mage Shield (7 Lapis Lazuli Ore + Lapis Lazuli Block), Archer Shield (Wood Block + 7 Iron Ingots), and Berserker Shield (Iron Block + 7 Iron Ingots).
Notes on Jewelry
Jewelry requires a Mold Forge (8 Brick blocks + 1 Obsidian), a LOT of fuel (Coal, Charcoal, Blaze Rods, or Lava Buckets) a mold of the proper type of jewelry, a Gold block, and a gemstone (if desired). Gold jewelry augments speed and jumping, Diamond jewelry augments healing, Lapis Lazuli jewelry boosts damage and regenerates weapon durability, and Emerald jewelry gives unique effects based on the item. All jewelry benefits stack, with the exception of emerald pieces.
This mod takes inspiration from a trinity of RPG roles, even granting access to special abilities when your avatar has donned all of a class’ armor and a specific weapon.
- Berserker: The Berserker’s Claymore now allows you to collect Skulls from other defeated players in multiplayer mode. When looking over the skull, it renders as the defeated player. The RageBreaker grants you a sonic blast capable of pushing everyone within 4 squares away from you. The Sonic Blast has a 7 second period of cooldown.
- Mage: The Sage’s Staff gives you a healing aura ability out to 8 squares. The Soul Sphere gives you a mage vortex ability, slingshotting enemies around.
- Archer: The Archer’s Bow of Birch gives you an arrow storm attack, showering an enemy out to 40 squares in arrows.
Mingling normal RPG gameplay with Minecraft is reason enough for you to get this mod.
How to download & install:
- Go to the Rpg Inventory Mod download page
- Download the file
- Follow Rpg Inventory Mod installation instructions
- Happy Crafting!