The Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft is a Pokemon-themed mod that allows players to interact with a large variety of different Pokemon characters. There are a variety of things that the player may do within the Pixelmon modded Minecraft world. This particular mod is suited for Pokemon enthusiasts who enjoy interacting with a virtual Pokemon world.
Pixelmon Mod Gameplay
The player may venture into the wild fields where they are sure to encounter various types of Pokemon characters. Once the player encounters a wild Pokemon, they may battle the character and attempt to catch it with a Pokeball. There are 44 different Pokemon characters each with their own unique defensive and offensive skills, HP number as well as unique status effects. The Pokemon characters range from more popular characters including Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Pidgeot, Arbok and Jigglypuff as well as more rare Pokemon characters such as Piloswine, Krokorok, Flygon and Charizard.
Another innovative feature embedded into the Pixelmon mod is an overlay status for each Pokemon character; this allows the player to see each individual Pokemon character’s HP and current status. Also integrated into the Pixelmon Mod is the Pokedex System; this system keeps record of each Pokemon the player captures throughout their quest.
Pixelmon Mod Features
- 44 different Pokemon characters.
- Real-time HP & status display for Pokemon characters.
- Mod may be integrated with Pokemon maps for a real Pokemon feel.
- Pokemon characters may be caught in real-time battle.
- Only stable Pokemon Mod available for Minecraft modifications.
How to download & install:
- Go to the Pixelmon Mod download page
- Download the file
- Follow Pixelmon Mod installation instructions
- Happy Crafting!