Pig Companion Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 & 1.6.2
In this pig companion mod you will have battle pigs!! Yes I said battle pigs! What I mean by this is a bad piggy that wears a helmet that will fight for you. Pretty sweet right?
There are four different armors that will work on the pigs they are:
- Leather – gives the pig 1.5 times more health than a normal pig
- Iron – gives the pig 3 times more health than a normal pig
- Gold – gives the pig 3 times more health than a normal pig
- Diamond – gives the pig 5 times more health than a normal pig
Steps to make your very own battle pig!
The easiest way to get your piggy companion to fight for you is to first make a coral for your pig. Then spawn them inside the gate or find them and make them follow you with wheat back to your gate.
Once you have all of your pig army safely inside the gated area get out the helmets you would like them to wear. Equip the helmet on the pigs by holding the helmet then clicking on the pig. After your pig is wearing its battle helmet there is still another step to take. Get some seeds and feed the pigs seeds, once they eat the seeds they will then be ready to fight for you. Put the piece of wheat in your hand so that they will follow you wherever you may roam and you will have one bad looking piggy army ready to kill for you. And they will ruthlessly attack what ever is coming for you much like a pack of wild dogs. I would seriously be scared of these guys.
There is something that your piggies will not attack and that is a creeper. They are smart enough to not want to be turned into bacon by a creeper so they will just walk right by him. They will also not run into lave to attack a ghast. But all other mobs, it’s on! So grab your special piggy helmet, suit up, and sit back to let your piggy’s do their worst!
How to download & install:
- Drag the automatic installer from the .zip file
- When it asks you to delete META-INF folder say “yes”, for all other points say “no”
- Close the automatic installer