The Millenaire mod for Minecraft is an exciting expansion to Minecraft’s current, somewhat plain, NPC system. It fills the Minecraft world with new villages of various types with all sorts of different NPC classes from all over the world. These villages are far more interactive than the ones in villain Minecraft.
Villages will grow and develop, creating new buildings and adding to existing ones. Players can even develop relationships with villages, earning their trust and respect. Or, if chaos is more your style, you can pillage and plunder for special loot. This mod even adds in a new economic system and currency, allowing players to engage in better trade with Millenaire NPC. Each village culture and type has its unique tradable (including special houses and mansions). Players can work with the villagers to gather resources and trade materials to help the village develop. Once the players have a particular trust level with a village, they can even get and complete quests for the village. In addition to new villages, players can also find standalone buildings that often contain rare treasures, sometimes guarded by traps and/or bandits.
Each village, depending on its location, will be based on a different ancient culture. This determines what items they can make and the style of their buildings. It also affects how the villagers themselves look.
- 11th Centrury Norman (French)
- North Indian
In addition to having varying cultures, each settlement has its own theme, which also affects their buildings, appearances, and items.
While each village type has its own special NPC groups, they all fall under this general structure.
- Leader and Leader’s Wife
- Laborers (this can include things such as miners, woodcutters, farmers, and more)
Some of the Exclusive Tradable Items
- Native Food Items: cider, tripes, curry, tortillas, udon, and other exotic foods
- Native Art Pieces: unique statues, carvings, and paintings that are specific to the village’s culture
- Unique Building Materials: decorative gold blocks, paper walls, timber frames, and more
- Special Armor and Weapons: Norman broadsword, tachi swords, and unique armor sets
- NPC Crafted Homes: homes built according to the village’s own style and culture