Many video games now have skill systems that depict various abilities. The Level Up Mod adds several such skills to the game and allows you to give your character a stat sheet that to track progress within Minecraft.Rather than add a massive list of crafting recipes, the Level Up Mod for Minecraft adds several skills, all of which can be increased.
As a skill’s level rises, so do its benefits. Every “level up” grants 3 skill points. Skills grant one benefit on a 1:1 ratio and a separate benefit for every 5 points invested.
- Mining Raises the chance of 2x drops from mining and reduces mining times
- Swords Raises sword damage and critical hit chances.
- Defense Raises chance to negate damage from blocking and reduces damage from blocked attacks.
- Woodcutting Raises the chance of 2x drops from chopping and reduces times to break logs and planks.
- Smelting Raises the chance of 2x drops and reduces smelting times.
- Archery Raises arrow speed and reduces draw speed.
- Athletics Increases sprinting speed and reduces fall damage.
- Cooking Increases chances of cooking 2x food and reduces cooking times.
- Stealth Increases sneak speed and reduces detection chances.
- Farming Increase growth times and the chance of 2x wheat drops. Can always craft 1 pumpkin with 4 seeds.
- Fishing Increases fishing success and chance to fish up a random item.
- Digging Increases chance of finding random drops beyond 60 depth and chances of finding flint from gravel. Can always craft 4 flint into 4 gravel.