Redstone is one of the most incredible substances within the game of Minecraft, offering enterprising players a wide variety of mechanisms to work around with. With redstone and security systems in mind, the Laser Mod adds a variety of lasers and laser-reliant items to the game. With the Laser Mod for Minecraft, you gain several types of advanced lasers, including lasers that interact with redstone.
With the Laser Mod for Minecraft, you gain several types of advanced lasers, including lasers that interact with redstone. These items include:
- Basic Laser Can’t be upgraded. Switching it produces a red laser that can be used to produce a redstone signal.
- Advanced Laser These are the meat of the mod, allowing you to upgrade firing, damage, pulling or pushing things, or to even make them invisible.
- Reflector Using a screwdriver on any of the six facets of these blocks will allow you to control the direction that lasers will be redirected toward, much like how a prism works.
- Color Converter Apply dyes to this device to change the color of the lasers that pass through it.
- Laser Detector These trigger redstone signals when a laser comes into contact with them.
- Laser Seeking Goggles Equipping these allows you to see the advanced lasers that have been rendered invisible.
- Laser Crystal The central component for any of the lasers in this mod can be made by combining 2 redstone, 4 glass, a diamond, and 2 glowstone dust.