The Invasion Mod for Minecraft allows players to test the defenses of their fortress by spawning attacking mobs. The Invasion Mod has a variety of settings that may configured to dictate the locations mobs appear at, the mob’s behavior as well as the scheduled times the mobs will appear. Many times players may find that they spend vast amounts of time fortifying the walls and treasure chests of their fort only to see little threats come their way. This can lead to a boring playing session because of lack of a challenge. However, players may activate the Invasion Mod for a challenging ordeal.
What The Invasion Mod Does
The Invasion Mod allows players to specify exactly which location they would like a mob to spawn at; also the user may set the difficulty level of the attacking mob. The mob difficulty level will continue to increase and the mobs will also perform other abilities to challenge the player. The invading mob will continue their destruction whilst the player defends their territory. The user may also set rechargeable-traps to spawn that will aid them in defending their base. The mob will continue to test the player’s skills at defending their fortress until the Invasion Mod has been disabled.
Features of the Invasion Mod
- Spawn mob invasions at the location the player chooses.
- Schedule mob invasions & attacks.
- Night-spawning mobs with devastating numbers.
- Ability to spawn rechargeable-traps & other defensive items.
- Mob characters with new abilities.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Invasion Mod
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete the META INF
- Drag all the files from Modloader and Modloader MP into Minecraft.jar
- Copy the file invsound and put it so its .minecraft/resources/newsound/invsound
- Extra the rest of the Invasion Mod into inv mod client folder
- Done! Enjoy!