Visit village graveyards, buy tombstones from the undertaker, and conquer the Wither’s Catacombs in the gravestone mod. Spawning random grave sites all throughout the world, players can sack them for loot, but watch out, as new spawners can bring skeleton dogs, zombie cats, and even wither skeletons to fend of player ransacking. Explore through the Wither’s Catacombs, similar to a stronghold in design, they appear as a large graveyard with a mausoleum, however, as players venture into the winding halls, traps, monsters, tombs, and treasure await them. Deep within its depths lies a Wither guarding a nether portal.
How to download & install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Player API
- Go to your “.minecraft” folder (Start > Run > type %appdata%)
- Open your minecraft.jar (it place in a “bin” folder) and delete META-INF.
- Run Minecraft once and quit at the main menu.
- Place zip file for this mod into your ‘mods’ folder