Gemscraft Mod for Minecraft
GemsCraft Mod focuses on crystals and gems. The mod adds seven priceless Gems to Minecraft to enrich your mining encounter.
• Uses for all Gems • New golden crowns to create • A fire launching tool • A cutting machine
With these new gems, you can design weapons and armor. However, they also come in quite handy in the game itself. You can craft tools from all the gems. The gems in this mod are real. Pyrite, along with the colored Gems, is positioned underground. The Black Diamond is usually found within the top layer of the earth
• Topaz • Amethyst • Sapphire • Emerald • Ruby • Pyrite • Black Diamond
The Mohs scale is an instrument that calculates the hardness of precious stones. The instrument grades gems on a hardness scale from 1 to 10. . Gemstones are scored in accordance with their hardness rank on the Mohs scale. The hardness of each stone corresponds to the Mohs scale. For example, a diamond gets a 10 on the hardness scale, while sapphires and rubies score a 9, and emeralds are only 8.
You can craft tools from all gems. The colored Gems are generated about 25 feet above the Bedrock layer. Pyrite is usually found 50 feet above the Bedrock, and Black Diamonds have been discovered approximately 20 feet above the Bedrock layer.
You can make GemStone tools from the following ores:
• Topaz, Amethyst, Sapphire, Emerald • Ruby, Pyrite, Black Diamond • Pyrite has 100 uses. • Topaz has 550 uses. • Amethyst has 600 uses, Sapphire has 650 uses • Emerald has 700 uses. • However Black Diamond has 2125 uses!
GemsCraft Mod adds seven gleaming new and priceless Gems to Minecraft to improve and enrich your mining encounter. The benefits of this mod are clear. Many of the ores have great features and are useful within the game itself. The addition of these new gems is a great way to modify the dynamics and improve the playing field!
How to download & install:
- Go to the GemsCraft Mod download page
- Download the file
- Follow GemsCraft Mod installation instructions
- Happy Crafting!