Explosives Plus Mod - 1.4.5
If you’ve ever had a devious urge to wreck a friend’s multiplayer map, or yearned to see how much devastation you could inflict on a piece you’ve spent weeks of time just to have a reason to rebuild and improve upon it, this mod is for you. This particular mod adds a huge variety of explosives; both as craftable items and as environmental events.
Learning How to Make Things Explode Twice
The explosives plus mod for minecraft (also known as Explosives+), gives you a wide array of implements for detonation, as well as a few other amusing toys.
- Genesis Bomb Starting off immensely powerful and unique, this “weapon” wrecks havoc on creation itself. Once detonated, the Genesis Bomb completely resets the current game world to the condition it was originally generated as.
- Guided Airstrikes By crafting a Laser Designator, you can hold down right click, pick your ground zero, then unleash 9 nukes. You can even hold “Z” down while picking targets to see the airstrike’s progress. A second, more powerful, version can be crafted which unleashes the hell of 25 H-bombs. However, this version is only good for one use.
- Ballistic Missile Launcher You can launch missiles to strike a single square within a 1500 square range before it peters off course.
- Nuclear Creepers While these cannot be crafted, you can make creepers go nuclear by enabling it from the options menu. This is defaulted to “OFF.”
- Volcano Yes, you can create a volcano which renders everything within a cone into a massive plume of ashes and flames, burning everything within range to nothingness.
- AC-130 Weapons Platform This unique tool of devastation flies between three designated points, laying waste to everything it can find with its three guns (105mm, 40mm, and 25mm caliber).
- Elephant Gun This terrain-only tool of destruction knocks huge holes in whatever terrain you aim and fire at, with no limit to the range it can strike out to.
- Glassing Beams ‘Glassing” is a procedure by which sand is heated to becoming glass. The Explosives+ Glassing Beam comes in three settings, all of which cooks, melts, and explodes the terrain it’s aimed at.
- Mind Control Helmet Yes, an explosion-centric mod has a mind controller helmet. It includes one because right-clicking after you control somebody causes the helmet to explode, injuring the victim and everyone around it.
The above list is just a portion of the extensive destructive playthings Explosives+ offers a curious player. So go ahead and give it a try!
How to download & install:
- Install Modloader and Minecraft Forge API
- Put the Explosives+.jar into your minecraft/mods folder
- Put the nuke folder into the resources/newsound folder