Elemental Arrows Mod
The Elemental Arrows Mod for Minecraft turns ranged combat from a boring, but utility, exercise in into something appealing and varied. This particular mod adds a handful of different and unique projectiles for your bow, as well as a new bow recipe.
Enjoying Your Inner Hawkeye
Below is a list of the new arrows added with the elemental arrows mod for minecraft, how they work, and how to craft them.
- Explosive Arrows Explosive arrows simply explode out to a small radius upon impact. This allows you to perform targeted demolition exercises, for when it might be too much of a hassle to get to the same area with your pickaxe. Recipe: 1 Feather + 1 Gunpowder + 1 Stick = 1 Explosive Arrow
- Fire Arrows Fire arrows are incendiary in nature and will set both objects and enemies on fire after striking them. Recipe: 1 Coal + 1 Feather + 1 Stick = 1 Fire Arrow
- Ice Arrows Ice arrows rapidly cool objects down. Such a quick freeze results in struck water becoming blocks of ice, currents of lava into obsidian cubes, fires quenched, and torches broken. Recipe: 1 Feather + 1 Snowball + 1 Stick = 1 Ice Arrow
- Egg Arrows Added as just a joke, the egg arrow spawns chickens on the ground of the point of impact. Though this could be useful for a survival run; since arrows can be stacked (and chickens can’t be carried like items), you could theoretically carry up to 64 chickens at a time. Recipe: 1 Egg + 1 Feather + 1 Stick = 1 Egg Arrow
- Lightning Arrows While one expression says that lightning never strikes twice, anything hit with two or more Lightning Arrows will say otherwise. Lightning arrows summon a bolt of lightning to strike down wherever they hit. Recipe: 1 Diamond + 1 Feather + 1 Stick = 1 Lightning Arrow
- Homing Bow Useful to anyone with a shaky aim, projectiles fired by the Homing Bow will veer toward the nearest target. Recipe: 3 Diamond + 3 String = 1 Homing Bow
Craft your own unique arrows and try them out. Like cooking the chicken from an egg arrow with a fire from fire arrows.
How to download & install:
- Select start on bottom left of your screen
- Go to “run”
- Select “.minecraft” folder
- Select “bin” folder
- Open “minecraft.jar” with 7zip or winrar
- Copy and paste your mod contents inside the “minecraft.jar”
- Your done!