Dynamic Shadows Mod
Download available for: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
How to download & install:
- This mod requires OptiFine HD_A
- Download and install OptiFine (preferably on a clean Minecraft.jar, if you’ve got a modded one already you can give it a shot but no guarantees this mod will work with an already modded Minecraft).
- Download Dynamic Shadows 15 Mod and extract the folder inside the archive anywhere (like on your Desktop). Open the folder, and run “INSTALLER.exe” (or nitrous.jar if you’re not on Windows). Click “Install Mods”, wait for the mod to finish patching Minecraft.jar. (To anyone with the “javassist.NotFoundException: a(..) is not found in adt” error, just right-click on the “0.0 line” in the Installer and disable it.) Once it’s done, you should be all set! Run Minecraft and enjoy unbelievable shaders!
- 2b. Make sure you have the latest and best shaders for you found in the Additional Files section below. Shaders Only 3 is updated more frequently than the main download and installer.
- Go to “Options…” and make sure that your FOV is set to Normal (all the way to the left). Then open up Video Settings and then Details and turn off Sky if you want to eliminate shadows being drawn on the sky.