If you don't live under a rock you have heard about the Walking Dead t.v. series. If you are among the normal billions of people in the world you love it! What a genius idea to mix Minecraft and Walking Dead! The only down fall I see to this is that you can't play as your favorite characters, but that really doesn't take anything away from this awesome game.
There is of course zombies in this mod but they are not the normal green zombies you are used to in Minecraft. They are more gray and while still a cartoon look, they do look more like what a zombie is supposed to look like. It has a cool feature on the right of the screen that shows you an ear and an eye. The ear shows a level of how much noise you are making. This helps you not to make too much noise so to attract the zombies. The eye does the same thing. It lets you know how visible you are to the zombies. If it is too high try to take more cover to stay out of sight. Don’t want to draw these guys to you.
There is an army base that will be at different locations on different maps. It can be hard to find them but when you do you are set! It has chests, beds, and most importantly safety!
Really Cool Features
- Biomes – The military base can spawn in any biome depending on your map.
- Zombies – Not your normal zombies here!
- Weapons – Guns, swords, knives, hands, get creative!
- Guns – One even has a scope!
- Strructures – Some are safe, some not so safe.
- Custom Loot – You can find band aids, water, and cool weapons!
- Thirst system – You will get thirsty and need to drink water. Of course, you are running from zombies!
- Vision System, Don’t let them see you!
- Hearing SystemDon’t let them hear you!
- Smart zombies – Yes, aparently there is some brain work in there.
- GUI’s on main menu for support – Support is always a good thing!
- SMP LAN SSP
- Medical Gear – Incase you get hurt.
- New Melee Weapons – New weapins = COOL!
- Breaking Legs system – Got to slow them down somehow!
This is a really cool game, it is a new take on Minecraft and Minecraft zombies! Have fun with this one!