AssassinCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 / 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 & 1.5.2
The AssassinCraft mod for Minecraft takes a step away from the main scenario and fuses Assassin’s Creed with Minecraft to create a game that enhances the main game as well as gives player the ability to fuse elements of Assassin’s Creed into the gameplay. Among the changes in the gameplay design, the AssassinCraft mod also gives players the option of using Assassin’s Creed weapons among other tasks the player may attempt.
When the player begins the AssassinCraft mod, they may become an assassin within the Minecraft world complete with citizens, guards, buildings, terrain and NPC’s. In order for the player to experience the mod they must craft and place the Animus so that an end portal will appear. Once the portal appears, the player may enter it to spawn the Assassin’s Creed world. The AssassinCraft mod also has mobs present within the game and there are some mobs who may be tamed and may also possess weapons, meats or ingredients the player may pick up and store in their inventory. This mod also requires some tools or supplies are crafted to progress within the game and players may craft a large variety of items and weapons.
Some of the weapons included in the AssassinCraft mod include the Tomahawk, Hidden Gun, Hidden Blade, Apple of Eden, Hook Blade and Altair’s Sword. The long-range weapons including guns and cannons are also equipped with the ability to shoot long range and some weapons may be dual wielded. The mobs characters that are present within this mod include Assassins, Heavyguard, Citizens, Doctor, Generals, Thieves and animals including deer, wolves and horses. Once the player learns the crafting basics, they may craft materials such as bullets, crossbow, dagger, poison, melted iron, mace, Altair Sword and many other items, weapons and materials also.
How to download & install:
- Start > run > %appdata% > minecraft
- Inside the bin folder, open “minecraft.jar” with a rar software
- Download ModloaderMP Client followed by Risugamis Modloader, and then the Risugamis AudioMod
- Scroll down and download Adfly, and click on recommended -> Client
- Install Forge and delete META-INF
- Run Minecraft – Start > run > %appdata% > minecraft
- Download AsasasinCraft.zip
- Extract files to temporary place and go to AssasinCraft -> Singleplayer-> into mods
- Copy files from “into resources” to “resources”, and Play!