Animated Player Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 / 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 & 1.5.2
The animated player mod for Minecraft is just as it sounds. You can see what your character is feeling. You will get to see better movements when walking, riding, jumping, blocking, running, swimming, or even simple things like mining and bending over. Plus, you will even notice your character open their mouth to take a deep breath every now and then.
Perks For Getting This Modification:
- See how your Minecraft character is feeling.
- Better movements when walking or running.
- Adds emotion to the game.
How could you not enjoy the fact of being able to play and show how you feel. You will see the face on your character change as you get hungry or after you eat and fill up. Watching things like the wolves shake off after getting wet just add fun and interesting events to the game, so why not add more emotion to your character.
The movement will even be noticed in your characters eyes. Your character will look in the directions you turn him to.
Minecraft is the game where you can truly build your world from the ground up. Why not let your world feel more real by adding mods like this one. Watch your character get angry or even happy as your mining and discover things like diamonds or run into Creepers.
How to download & install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Animated Player Mod
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods